[Asterisk-Users] weird problem with sipura spa2000 and sound cardpa setup

lee at michwave.com lee at michwave.com
Sun Dec 25 15:19:10 MST 2005

I have my sipura set to a preferred codec of G711u but I also have it set to use
any codec. The list of codecs are
G711u
G711a
G726-16
G726-24
G726-32
G726-40
G729a
G723

Is there a place to set the codec to use on the console device that I am
missing.  There is nothing listed in the alsa.conf file

-Lee