[Asterisk-Users] Best Voip provider

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 10:21:34 MST 2005

hi:
Iam using voip providers to get international calls,I
provide Callshops with international calls ,my
prefered destinations are
Germany,Srilanka,Iraq,Egypt,Kuwait , i send calls  700
to 1000 minutes daily. My big problem is bad voice
quality that i have experience it with many voip
providers.

--- trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com>