[Asterisk-Users] SIP - SIP bridge dropping calls?

Adrian A adrianvoip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:11:13 MST 2005

I was able to get a full debug report (packet dump and asterisk debug) for
one of these dropped calls and it does seem to be the provider that is at
fault.  I can see that they stop sending RTP packets to Asterisk when this
happens and after a while they send a BYE.  I will keep investigating
though.