[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Config

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Dec 22 09:51:04 MST 2005

Hi Aaron.

Well, there's 'realtime static' which it supposedly uses. It's table structure is:

CREATE TABLE `ast_config` (
 `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 `cat_metric` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 `var_metric` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 `commented` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 `filename` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
 `category` varchar(128) NOT NULL default 'default',
 `var_name` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
 `var_val` varchar(128) NOT NULL default '',
 PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
 KEY `filename_comment` (`filename`,`commented`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

and you can use it to store information in the [general] section and so on. I know this works because I've used it before. It just isn't clear if all the config files use it or not.

Doug.