[Asterisk-Users] Re: Teliax billing question

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:44:46 MST 2005

FYI 60/1 measn first 60 seoncd billed then each 1 /60th of a minute

so 1minute 25 second call is billed as 1 minute 25
  45 second as one minute
wher the first number is minimum seconds

so 6/6 is first 6 seconds no matter what then every block of 6 seconds..

6/1 well you get the point..

its like cell carriers..

where some bill per minute others like canada fido per second..