[Asterisk-Users] CVS problem?

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu Dec 22 11:37:15 MST 2005

Aha here it is:

"For the near future, we will continue to provide access to source code via
CVS using the same servers/paths that you have previously been using; once
every day, the relevant Subversion branches will be copied over into CVS and
brought up to date. We expect to keep updating CVS HEAD this way for three
to six months; the other branches will be maintained for six to nine months.
However the CVS repositories will be updated in a single commit each day and
will not contain any detailed revision history for the changes that are
made. We encourage all users to transition to using Subversion for tracking
development as soon as possible."

So, anyone still using CVS have a problem checking out Zaptel?