[Asterisk-Users] PRI problems: B-Channel restart

Antoine Megalla aatef at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 22 05:23:46 MST 2005

I have a TE205P card with sapn 1 connected to the
TELCO and span 2 connected
to a PBX,
The 2 spans have the following configuration:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

The problem is that I get periodic B-Channel restart
on both spans (altough
it is much more frequent on span 1 connected to the
telco) during calls
which result in call drops

--B-channel 0/1 successfully restarted on span1
--B-channel 1/1 successfully restarted on span1
--B-channel 2/1 successfully restarted on span1
.
.
.
--B-channel 31/1 successfully restarted on span1

The channel restarts are less frequent when I restart
Asterisk and then grow
in frequency.
Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Antoine Megalla.