[Asterisk-Users] *1.2.1 setcidnum from Zap

Vit Bohacek vit at bohacek.net
Thu Dec 22 04:47:21 MST 2005

Hello

I'm testing asterisk 1.2.1 now and I have a problem with change
CALLERIDNUM on calls incommings from Zap channel.
My * is connected to our Ericsson PBX over Digium E1 (module
wcte11xp). The calls from Ericsson have CLI without prefix, only
extension. So I need to add our prefix to this calls. The calls go out
over a next E1 or an IAX2 trunk.

If I use
Set(CALLERID(number)=531011${CALLERIDNUM})
or
Setcidnum(531011${CALLERIDNUM})
the CLI isn't changed.

When I used *1.0.x with Setcidnum(531011${CALLERIDNUM}), everything
was working great.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you