[Asterisk-Users] Semi OT - SuperMicro config question for the Linux/Hardware jedi's - $50 bounty!

tracinet traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 20:59:12 MST 2005

Had the same issue with Fedora Core 1.  The way we overcame the issue was to
use a 3Ware SATA controller.  The 3Ware card was detected as a SCSI
controller and the drives work perfectly.  If that is not an option, you may
want to check if the BIOS will let you run the SATA drives in legacy mode
which will emulate IDE.

- Pedro