[Asterisk-Users] inbound routing with amp and TDM400

Tom Rymes trymes at cascadelinksystems.com
Wed Dec 21 15:33:42 MST 2005

On Dec 20, 2005, at 7:38 AM, Rich Adamson wrote:

>> Is there a way (via AMP ) to route a call based on  the DID , or
>> better
>> based on the inbound channel number
>>
>> I had non problems doing that with AMP and with digium PRI Cards,
>> but now
>> for the first time I am trying to use a TDM400 card
>>
>> It seems that DID is non populated.
>
> There is no such thing as DID in the analog TDM environment.
>
>> I also tryed this:

[snip]

Maybe this post I made a while back will be helpful:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-July/114811.html

As Rich said, there is no such thing as DID or DNIS on Analog/TDM lines.

Tom

Tom Rymes
Cascade Link Systems
www.cascadelinksystems.com
(603) 375-1414

"Intelligent technology solutions for small businesses."