[Asterisk-Users] inbound routing with amp and TDM400

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Dec 20 05:38:09 MST 2005

> Is there a way (via AMP ) to route a call based on  the DID , or better
> based on the inbound channel number
>
> I had non problems doing that with AMP and with digium PRI Cards, but now
> for the first time I am trying to use a TDM400 card
>
> It seems that DID is non populated.

There is no such thing as DID in the analog TDM environment.

> I also tryed this:
>
> ;## ora la scheda TDM400 con 4 moduli rossi (da linea) (fxs)
> group=1
> callgroup=11
> pickupgroup=11
> signalling=fxs_ks
> context=from-pstn
>
> callerid="Linea 1"<0123456789>
> channel => 1
> callerid="Linea 2"<9876543210>
> channel => 2
> callerid="Linea 3"<0123456789>
> channel => 3
> callerid="Linea 4"<0123456789>
> channel => 4
> ;channel => 1-4
>
> and I tryed to define the inbound routing based on the callerID 9876543210;
> non chance at all.
>
> If it were a way to route the incoming call according to che analog channel
> which is "ringing", it could be ok for me.

If I understand your objective correctly, try this:

In zapata.conf,

context=first_channel
channel => 1
context=sec_channel
channel => 2
context=third_channel
channel => 3
etc

Then in extensions.conf, use something like this:
[first_channel}
exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/111,15)
exten => s,2,Voicemail(u111)
exten => s,102,Voicemail(b111)