[Asterisk-Users] IAXy provisioning not working

Leandro Martini - ISAT DGL leandro.martini at isatdgl.com.br
Wed Dec 21 14:20:43 MST 2005

Hello guys

I´m facing some problems on provisioning 2 IAXy devices on our network. I
haveinstalled iaxprov and run the application on another device and it
worked first time, but when I started doing it on the other devices it
simply doesn´t work.

The device gats an Ip from DHCP server, I get the configuration and when
running iaxyprov I get the following messages

mula:/usr/src/trunk# ./iaxyprov 10.0.100.120 iax.conf.exemplo
01:

05:
        11 d9
0d:
        00 00 00 04
0f:
        0a 00 64 7d
10:
        11 d9
13:
        c8 c4 e2 04
06:
        69 61 78 79 75 73 72 31
07:
        70 61 73 73 77 64 69 61 78 79 31
0c:
        00 00 00 05
Provisioning is 57 bytes
Total packet is 71 bytes

The device is working properly, I can ping it, but it does not allow to
provision it.

Is there anything missing to help solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance

Leandro Martini