[Asterisk-Users] [offtopic] Asterisk <-IP-> Siemens HiPath 4000

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 07:03:59 MST 2005

Hi,

we have interconnected Asterisk with a HiPath4000 V1.0
using a H.323 Trunk. You have to install the oh323
channel from [1]. On your HiPath4000 V1.0 or V2.0 you
need a HG3550 board for IP-Trunking.
If you have the version 3.0 then the HiPath supports
SIP-Trunking but i have not tested it yet.

otherwise you can interconnect Asterisk with HiPath
using ISDN. I have in addition to the h323 Trunk a
backup trunk using a Diva Eicon 4 Bri (chan_capi) and
it works fine too. I suppose it will work with Digium
cards too.

[1]http://www.inaccessnetworks.com/projects/asterisk-oh323