[Asterisk-Users] [offtopic] Asterisk <-IP-> Siemens HiPath 4000

bbench at mail.bg bbench at mail.bg
Wed Dec 21 06:16:23 MST 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 14:47, Dmitry Ivanov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is it possible to connect Siemens HiPath 4000 to Asterisk? What
> equipment required on Siemens side? I mean IP not E1.
I am also to deal with HiPath, but 3750.
I came to the conclusion that buying anything on the HiPath side
is stupid. A Digium TE110P or Sangoma101(both PRI) would deliver E1
(31channels) to HiPath and use it as a "channel bank".
A card as th above would cost you about $600 but buyin analog modules
could be expensive.
But, please, any other opinions are highly appreciated.
benchev