[Asterisk-Users] 3 Phone Call Qualtiy Issues

Rhonda Herron rherron at relware.com
Wed Dec 21 06:53:05 MST 2005

Hi, Thanks for the reply...

The clicks are on every call and every few minutes or so, I guess you
could call it regular intermittance? :)

The only option for DTMF on my  IAX phones are inband and
outband-neither of which will respond to a menu prompt. I discovered I
had to use outband just to use the phone's voicemail menu, so that is
what it is set to. I cant specify DTMF in the IAX extension setup
either- only on SIP extensions, for which I have no devices.

For clarification on the outgoing dialing- I dial a number, the phone
says Please Dial....... for approx 9 secs, and then says Calling
#########. I have looked at all the places I can think of for max
silence settings (thinking it would be like the voicemail maxsilence=#
variable) but no luck.