[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Adtran TA 750 Channel Bank -- odd behavior (help!)

Gaurav Naik gnaik at minerva.ece.drexel.edu
Tue Dec 20 21:40:51 MST 2005

I just wanted to follow up with the solution for the searchable
archives.

To summarize: Adtran TA 750 w/ FXO lines from a Nortel Meridien
Problem: DTMF digits not being decoded properly
Solution: Set the TX/RX Attenuation on the TA750 to 9.0db (max)

The sound is a little low now, but DTMF is working properly.

-gn