[Asterisk-Users] [MSG]TDM Error on ASUS Pundit-R

amx109 amx109 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:04:06 MST 2005

i got this same error/problem on the latest model of the pundit's with the
same digium card

on inspection of the logs (using dmesg on ubuntu) all i saw was 'TDM Master
PCI abort' spewed out repeatedly. on inspection using top, i saw it was
mostly the log daemons eating cpu cycles tryin to keep pace writing the
error messages to the log files.

so, i opened up the wctdm.c file in the zaptel source (at time of writing
using stable 1.2) and commented out the line that printsthis message to the
logs

so far, no excessive cpu usage, although i cant really report on the cards
behaviour since the lines its connected to are messed up somewhat (we're
waiting for a BT engineer to come out and sort the mess they created 10 or
so years ago)

usuful info ont he tiger chip used on the digium cards (from google)

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:T8oGn80H_MkJ:www.tjnet.com/software/download/data_sheets/Tiger320_data_sheet.pdf+tDM+PCI+Master+abort&hl=en