[Asterisk-Users] ACD with polycom ip phones

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Dec 20 08:09:04 MST 2005

The hint extension, in conjunction with Polycom's buddy feature, allows you to have a busy lamp field against appearances. As far as I know, it isn't connected with Asterisk ACD queues in any way. It would be nice if there was some way to get a graphical icon showing when an agent was logged in though.