[Asterisk-Users] HW Echo Cancellers

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 06:33:31 MST 2005

Hello,

I am currently testing the Sangoma a104d echo-can card and comparing
it to the Digium TE406P. I should be ready to release my testing
results next week, I was a bit sidetracked by some T1 problems which
have delayed my review.

Even though the a104d is not "supported" on 1.2. I did have it running
for about a month on 1.2 tree code. I had to manually do the zaptel
patch, but it does work.

Overall I did not have any huge echo issues to begin with and it is
important to mention that there are some echo problems that no
echo-canceller can solve. But they both did work and audio was nicely
echo-free from both the Digium and Sangoma HW echo-can cards.

MATT---