[Asterisk-Users] Is this possible in Asterisk?

Furqan furqan at supertec.com
Tue Dec 20 12:20:22 MST 2005

Hi Christian,

Yes, it is possible. You will have to make your agi file for this.For
example abc.pl. Use the following command in your agi file:
my $DialedNo= $AGI->get_data("sound_filename", 3);
where $DialedNo is any varaible, you can use any name.
"sound_filename" is the name of  the file you want to play. You will use the
name of your sound file instead of "sound_filename". Make sure sound file
should be in "gsm" format not in "wav" format.
I hope, it will solve your problem. Feel free for more information.

Thanks,

Furqan Ahmed
Software Engineer
B.E. (Computer System), DBA
Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida

Http://www.SuperTec.com - Tommrow's Technology, Today.
Http://www.SuperTec.com/solutions/ - VOIP Billing Solutions.
Http://www.AsteriskSupport.com - Premium Asterisk Support & Development
Services.