[Asterisk-Users] Is this possible in Asterisk?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Dec 18 12:32:25 MST 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 14:15, Mohammad Shokuie wrote:
> I can suggest you to check the dial status variable in dial plan and if its
> NO_ANSWER guide the caller to voicemail with 'u' option, and if they leave
> and get back on a fixed time you can take a look for day time night time
> topic in asterisk documents.

That's not what he's asking for, from my interpretation.

As I understand it he wants it to ring a lot fewer times than normal if a call
comes in after the extension 'holder' has entered in the magic keycode to
enable "lunch mode".  But yes, if you just used the unavailable message with
some magic that GetDB'd before to determine the # of rings and SetDB'd on the
magic keypress, you'd have something very close to what he wants, I think.

-A.