[Asterisk-Users] ACD with polycom ip phones

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Dec 19 23:04:56 MST 2005

You can configure Asterisk to log an agent in/out of an ACD Queue with AgentCallBacklogin, AddAgent etc, just like with any other phone. The Polycom themselves don't seem to display any sort of visual indicater that an appearance is logged in/out however, which is dissapointing. I'm sure you could write an AGI script to fire upon dialling of a number that could play a sound file indicating as such.