[Asterisk-Users] Handytone 486 Outbound problem

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Mon Dec 19 17:01:58 MST 2005

> Asterisk -r makes no mention of any activity when this occurs
> so it seems that Asterisk is not even generating the busy
> signal. Is the Handytone capable of doing this and if so, why
> would it be?

Make sure "early dial" is disabled in your HT486 config. I've never been
able to get it working reliably with asterisk.

Beyond that, I don't think the -486 really has a dialplan of its own in the
same way the Sipura units have, so I'm not really sure what else could be
causing the problem.

Regards,

Chris