{Scanned} [Asterisk-Users] aastra.cfg & mac.cfg examples Firmware version 1.3

hamshack.info tomb at hamshack.info
Mon Dec 19 10:29:27 MST 2005

Lists wrote:

>I have gotten the tftp server working and the 9133i is doing a firmware
>update and finds the aastra.cfg file as well as the 00XXX.mac file.  The
>issue is that I can't figure out what is wrong in the configuration files
>that it is not loading the extension, proxy, etc. info.
>
>Could someone post their aastra.cfg file and mac.cfg file for a 9133i and/or
>480i phone as well?
>
>I would like to see a working copy of each and compare it to what I am doing
>wrong.
>
>Thanks.

Here are my files I have a 480i i think the files should be the same

<aastra.cfg>
dhcp: 1
tftp server: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
sip silence suppression: 2         # "0" = off, "1" = on, "2" = default
sip line1 proxy ip: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx                  # IP of proxy server.
sip line1 proxy port: 5060             # 5060 is set by default.
sip line1 registrar ip:  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx # IP of registrar.
sip line1 registrar port: 5060         # 5060 is set by default.
sip digit time out: 3
time server disabled: 0          # Time server disabled.
time server1:           # Enable time server and enter at
time zone name: US-Mountain
time format: 0 # 0=12 hr, 1=24 hr
date format: 0 # 5=dd;mm;yy
web interface enabled: 0
#sip dial plan:
"[2-9]11|9911|1[01]xx|[2-9]xxxxxx|1[2-9]xxxxxxxxxxx|011x+#|xx*|*xx+#|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#"
#sip dial plan: "X+#|XXX+*XXXX"
#sip customized codec:
payload=18;ptime=10;silsupp=on,payload=0;ptime=10;silsupp=off
sip customized codec:
payload=18;ptime=10;silsupp=off,payload=0;ptime=10;
silsupp=off
directory 1: xxx.csv

mac.cfg make sure the mac is all uppercase

sip line1 auth name:   # SIP Registrar request authorization name.
sip line1 password:  # SIP Registrar request passcode.
sip line1 user name:
sip line1 display name:   # Name used for SIP messages.
sip line1 screen name:   # User's name seen on the idle screen of the
user's phone.
sip line1 vmail: <vmext>
directory 2: xxx.csv
softkey1 type: blf
softkey1 label: "name"
softkey1 value: (ext )
softkey1 states: idle
softkey1 line: 1
softkey2 type: dnd
softkey2 label: "DND"
softkey3 type: speeddial
softkey3 label: "test"
softkey3 value: (ext)
softkey3 line:1

Hope this help
Tom

dangerous content by Cache Communications, and is
believed to be clean.
Thank You For Choosing Cache Communications