[Asterisk-Users] aastra.cfg & mac.cfg examples Firmware version 1.3

Lists lists at futuresync.com
Sat Dec 17 19:59:12 MST 2005

I have gotten the tftp server working and the 9133i is doing a firmware
update and finds the aastra.cfg file as well as the 00XXX.mac file.  The
issue is that I can't figure out what is wrong in the configuration files
that it is not loading the extension, proxy, etc. info.

Could someone post their aastra.cfg file and mac.cfg file for a 9133i and/or
480i phone as well?

I would like to see a working copy of each and compare it to what I am doing
wrong.

Thanks.