[Asterisk-Users] Can't call out on ZAP channel - need help

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Mon Dec 19 09:04:33 MST 2005

My other pbx vendor told me they supported pretty much all of the
switchtypes and that the system would automatically detect the correct
one. I've tried Qsig and National and both seem to bring the span up fine.

I just switched to span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs to have asterisk provide the
timing. That didn't change any of the errors I'm getting. So I changed
the switchtype to national just to be sure, and it still didn't fix
anything. Everything seems to indicate that the span is up and running fine.

Any more ideas?

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services