[Asterisk-Users] astcc issue

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sun Dec 18 09:17:04 MST 2005

You should be able to edit prices from within the "routes" page.
However, you can't set different prices on different brands more
accurately than by using markup.  That is one of the reasons that I've
branched / mostly rewritten the product.  ASTPP, www.astpp.org, does
provide support for doing this with prices but the calling card stuff is
only in cvs yet.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net