[Asterisk-Users] What is the best Dell Machine for Asterisk?

Simone Cittadini mymailforlists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 04:23:22 MST 2005

Matt Florell ha scritto:

>The best Dell for a production environment Asterisk server is no Dell
>at all. They make some great workstations, but I've had many problems
>with their servers(as have many others on this list) when trying to
>use them in production for Asterisk. Take a look at the Digium
>compatibility list:
>http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=compatibility

*I've installed a PowerEdge 2850 - Xeon 3.0GHz/2MB, 800FSB with two
TE410P in it, the cards didn't worked out of the box, but they worked
after a couple of hours googling around, and it is in production since 3
months, never gone down.
*

*(I'm not advocating dell, actually I don't even like dell as a society,
only sharing my experience)
*