[Asterisk-Users] Aastra 480i

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Fri Dec 16 12:20:47 MST 2005

I have an Aastra 480i that used to have firmware 1.0.0... on it.  I got
the new 1.3 firmware and had the phone fetch that from my TFTP server,
but after running about 15s, it stops.

No more downloading, no response to WebGUI, no response to buttons,
nothing.  I rebooted it (not a good idea, I know) and it complained that
there was no application and tried to reload from tftp server again.

Same thing happened.  So I tried the firmware for the 480i CT IP phone,
but that did the same thing.

The little wheel spins on the display when it boots but it stops when
the download stops.

Anyone have any advice?

I just want the firmware in there, I am happy to manually configure the
phone with the UI...
--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.