[Asterisk-Users] hint on Zap channels

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:34:27 MST 2005

Kevin, I'm not sure this would work here, but maybe it would.
There was a bug posted about being able to use hint against local
channels, would that not help him?

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5779&nbn=4

After looking at it again, I realize it might only work for parked
channels, so I'm not sure.