[Asterisk-Users] Re: ztdummy / timer problem with kernel 2.6.14

Tomislav Parcina tparcina at lama.hr
Fri Dec 16 07:23:17 MST 2005

In article <A6E86FBF13E4EF4FB4C5FCB7EC114F980611F3 at netpower-
srv02.netpower.lan>, fredrik at netpower.no says...
> I just install a fresh installation off Fedora core 4 and did a yum
> update on the system before I downloaded asterisk 1.2.1. First I
> compiled zaptel with make clean, make linux26,

You don't need "make linux26" anymore, you can use "make".

> strange/irritating for me that this doesn't work. Do I have need to by a
> digium card to get the timer problem work correctly with asterisk?

I don't know how to solve your problem, but with Kernel 2.6 (it has
timing mehanism) you don't need Digium hardver to make MOH work.

Hope this helps.

--

Tomislav Parcina
ime.prezime at email.t-com.hr