[Asterisk-Users] SIP Trunk please help

Diyanat Ali diyanat at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:45:47 MST 2005

in the sip.conf have the following enteries

; for regsitering with ser
register:seruser:secret at 0.0.0.0:5060;(put ser machine ip:port)

;add a user for the ser machine
[seruser]
type=friend
host=0.0.0.0 ;(put ser machine ip here)
nat=no ;(change as needed )
canreinvite=yes ;(change as needed)
insecure=very ;(change as needed)
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
context=sip
dtmfmode=rfc2833

in extensions.conf under contect [sip]

[sip]
;replace extension and the priority  to macth your dial plan
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:}@seruser) ;(seruser is  defined in
sip.conf)

Diyanat