[Asterisk-Users] SIP Trunk please help

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Thu Dec 15 19:31:24 MST 2005

Hi,

	I've been setting up asterisk for prepaid use. I'm testing to call a
SER registered user from the Asterisk just to simulate the prepaid
calls. Now, I can already contact Asterisk and it prompts me to input
my call card number and after that I dial in the number I want to
call (a SER registered device). My question is how can I implement on
sip.conf to use my SER as the trunk line? So that calls will be
forwarded to it. Do I also need to register asterisk on SER?How?

Please help!

Thanks,

Ryan