[Asterisk-Users] looking for hardphone configuration info

Philip Edelbrock phil at netroedge.com
Thu Dec 15 15:54:29 MST 2005

Bruce Ferrell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just aquired some new SIP phones as gifts from a friend, a Uniden
> UIP200 and UTstarCom Wifi F1000.
>
> Unfortunately neither came with information about how to configure them
> remotely.
>
>  From what I see on the UTstarCom user forums if the phone comes from
> voipsupply (it did) they are supposed to provide the requsite info but
> seem to drag their feet on doing that (I've not yet contacted them)
>
> I found config info on the uniden phone on voip-info.org, but it would
> be nice to see a reference on what's there
>
> Help anyone!

An FCC ID search can get you info on the phones (including on the new
F3000 which just showed up about 2 weeks ago):

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm

Punch in the FCC ID (which must be somewhere on the phone) and you'll
get a list of downloads, usually including an PDF manual.

Phil