[Asterisk-Users] looking for hardphone configuration info

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Thu Dec 15 15:44:18 MST 2005

Hi all,

I just aquired some new SIP phones as gifts from a friend, a Uniden
UIP200 and UTstarCom Wifi F1000.

Unfortunately neither came with information about how to configure them
remotely.

 From what I see on the UTstarCom user forums if the phone comes from
voipsupply (it did) they are supposed to provide the requsite info but
seem to drag their feet on doing that (I've not yet contacted them)

I found config info on the uniden phone on voip-info.org, but it would
be nice to see a reference on what's there

Help anyone!