[Asterisk-Users] Voipsupply - my experience

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Dec 15 11:55:08 MST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 11:55, Terry H. Gilsenan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would just like to let everyone know about the support I have rec'd
> from voipsupply.
>
> I travelled from .au to the US to do some urgent server upgrades for
> $EMPLOYER. During this trip I has impressed upon me (with absolutely
> zero notice) the requirement for a IP Phone link to the .au office.
>
> With only a couple of day left in the US I was stumped.
>
> I called Voipsupply and left a message (it was 9:30PM CST - Houston) at
> 10:30PM Mark emailed me and sent me his Cell phone number.
>
> The upshot is:
>
> I placed an order for some Digium kit at Midnight, on the 14th and I
> have just rec'd the goods in Houston now.
>
> Mark: Fantastic service! I appreciate the help.
>
> Regards,
Having moved from AU  to US last year I know how important a good reliable and
cheap link back home is.   for this i use digium equipment and asterisk  with
an AU iax provider.  i have a local number in Brisbane.  I have also
purchased some VoIP equipment from Voipsupply for my employer and have
received fantastic service and support from them for that also.

Dennis