[Asterisk-Users] Voipsupply - my experience

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Thu Dec 15 10:55:05 MST 2005

Hi,

I would just like to let everyone know about the support I have rec'd
from voipsupply.

I travelled from .au to the US to do some urgent server upgrades for
$EMPLOYER. During this trip I has impressed upon me (with absolutely
zero notice) the requirement for a IP Phone link to the .au office.

With only a couple of day left in the US I was stumped.

I called Voipsupply and left a message (it was 9:30PM CST - Houston) at
10:30PM Mark emailed me and sent me his Cell phone number.

The upshot is:

I placed an order for some Digium kit at Midnight, on the 14th and I
have just rec'd the goods in Houston now.

Mark: Fantastic service! I appreciate the help.

Regards,
--
Terry Gilsenan
Information Systems Manager