[Asterisk-Users] 2 PBX linked via internet

Umair Bari umairbari at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:33:09 MST 2005

www.voip-info.org is one stop ref. for asterisk help.

yes its more then possible.
You can put asterisk server at your place and make your friend login to your
ast box. you can make your friend a sip account use xlite ( windows based
softphone ) at your friends place. IMHO you need to buy fxo card to plug
your telco or vonage line into ast box.

yes then your friend can use your vonage or telco line to dialout, and you
can make dialplan which actually let your friend chose how to dial and from
which line.

regards,

Umair bari