[Asterisk-Users] background music...

Esteban Maestre emaestre at iua.upf.es
Thu Dec 15 04:00:37 MST 2005

Hi, list!
I have a strange problem.
I already tried to get help from the lsit, but I hadn't luck enough...
This is the scenario: a GSM mobile phone calls to asterisk. After
answering, if asterisk plays background music, when the caller speaks, the
music becomes unhearable, too noise, it's not possible to distinguish it
from noise. I don't know how to handle this. I've tried several codecs por
playing the music, but i don't manage... I want the music to be hearable
even if the caller speaks...
Did anyone have a similar problem? Can anyone help me?

thanks

-esteban-