[Asterisk-Users] Astcc help

Insider KT insider_kt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:16:09 MST 2005

Hi. I am having some problem with Astcc.
It works, but I would like to have IAX and SIP_Friends to work also. Hope someone here can help.

In the web admin interface:
I have put YES in : Enable Iax/Sip Friends DB (YES/NO)
Then I have pressed "create database" and all is fine. The database is made, but without Iax_friends or Sip_Friends in it.
If I then press Users_configure or Iax_Friends it says "NOT CONFIGURED".

I think I am missing something important here, but I don't know what. I find nothing after 3 hours of searching google.

Does anyone here know what I am doing wrong ?

Fredrik