[Asterisk-Users] Prevent Logging "reload" verbose

Samy Antoun samyantoun at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 13:55:00 MST 2005

Hi,

For some reason I need to do a "reload" every 15 minutes, the result is
a very large log file.

Does anyone know a way to prevent the logging of a "reload" verbose.

This is what I have so far:

echo "" > /var/log/asterisk/tmp
mv /var/log/asterisk/full /var/log/asterisk/full_tmp
mv /var/log/asterisk/tmp /var/log/asterisk/full
asterisk -rx "logger reload"
asterisk -rx "reload"
mv /var/log/asterisk/full /var/log/asterisk/tmp
mv /var/log/asterisk/full_tmp /var/log/asterisk/full
asterisk -rx "logger reload"

I'm not quite satisfied with this solution, I would appreciate if
anyone has a better solution

Regards.