[Asterisk-Users] OT: Linux on treo 650

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:02:05 MST 2005

Rusty, you missing the point here, this is not about running asterisk
on a PDA/Smartphone, but about running Linux on a PDA/Smarphone. The
one you provide might run SIP, but it's not running Linux. If you can
get Linux on it, then in theory you can install Asterisk (you might
have to force * not to load some modules, but it should basicly work).