[Asterisk-Users] asterisk in real estate developments

David Phelan david at blueridge.com.au
Tue Dec 13 18:15:21 MST 2005

We are working with a few Developers, but asterisk is only one part of the
solution....but we are using it for the telephony side of things, combined
with Channel banks etc...etc..etc..
The Biggest Bugbear is billing.

We are also rolling out and maintaining a GEPON structure...so everything
travels over FTTH.

Dave