[Asterisk-Users] Bonded ethernet ports and *

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Tue Dec 13 17:15:58 MST 2005

I can say that I've implemented it on several Asterisk servers using the
802.3ad mode and it works very well.  The failover is quick, and there are
none of the issues mentioned here.  I'm not particularly concerned about
running at GigE speeds as the level of traffic in/out of these boxes is
nowhere near that.  YMMV, of course, but in my experience it just works.

- Brad