[Asterisk-Users] IAXmodem, help

Miguel Soto msoto at customautomation.com
Tue Dec 13 15:39:25 MST 2005

Hi:

I am testing IAXmodem+HylaFAX setup on asterisk. I have two * boxes.
They can send faxes to each other, it works perfect. But if I register
The two boxes into a provider I can't send a fax to each other
(my temporal provider is goiax.com).

IAXmodem seems to transmit something, but it doesn't display the
XON/XOFF messages that indicate that the data is being transmitted.

Any idea why it doesn't work?

Regards
Miguel