[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk book feedback

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 13 09:53:29 MST 2005

The book is a great *starting* point, IMHO.  If you've spent a
considerable amount of time reading other sources, you probably won't
find much new information in the book.  OTOH, you may find that its
organized approach helps consolidate what you've read.  And if it clears
up a couple of key concepts about dial plans, AGI, configuration, ZAP,
or whatever, which you might be "fuzzy" about, it's probably worth the
price.  In addition, the appendices are a useful reference guide.