[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 190 using 2 lines

Jason Brashear jason at austinfx.com
Tue Dec 13 07:33:02 MST 2005

I have a Snom 190 and setup two lines one for the local Asterisk and the
Other for a remote asterisk. I can see that both likes register and in the
web interface say they are ok. My problem is that line 1 takes precedence.
I am not sure how to use line 2.
If I go to the main setup page in the web browser for the snom I can change
the Outgoing Identity: Line 2 and that works but its like switching me to
the other network.
What I was hoping to do was to setup my Function Keys to dial out one wither
line 1 or line 2. Is that Possible?
Am I missing anything?

P1 is set to line : <sip:5125382214 at 192.168.0.150;user=phone>
P2 is set to line : <sip:6095310090 at phone.adsensemanager.com;user=phone>

But this seems to have no effect. The Function Key 2 seem to still default
to line 1.

Any ideas?
-Jason