[Asterisk-Users] queue_log Vs show queue abandon calls discrepancy

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Tue Dec 13 04:08:38 MST 2005

Hi,

Yesterday was the first day my call center operated under Asterisk 1.2.1.

At the end of the day, I ran a "show queue <queuename>" and saw that the value of abandoned calls was 45.
This morning, after updating my database with data from queue_log file, I saw, through Asterisk Guru Queue Stat, that I had only 33 abandoned calls.

I tend to believe that queue_log and AsteriskGuru are more correct, because on some of the several times I tested the queue and abandoned it before being answered, I realized that the "show queue <queuename>" A: counter was incremented by 2.

Has anyone realized such a problem?

Thank you
Dov