[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 Reboot

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:20:25 MST 2005

We do currently have the cisco's on their own vlan along with the
servers, but I'm told vlan hopping is trivial so that's not considered
secure... considering all you have to do is change a route on a box to
get to the vlan.  And has anyone actually got sip_notify to work for the
cisco phones?  I can't quite figure out how to configure it to send the
phone a reboot.  The default doesn't work, and neither do any of the
variations I've used.

Aaron