[Asterisk-Users] Dlink DI-102 QOS Thingy?

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Mon Dec 12 11:55:46 MST 2005

Anyone using one of these as a QOS device in an Asterisk environment?

If so, does it work well?

Do you know what exactly it prioritizes? SIP only? IAX?

I bought one to play around with but read that it also prioritizes streaming
media in general..

The last thing I want is for this thing to give priority to someone who is
streaming video and squash the phone calls just so the video looks good.

I don't think this thing is going to work as I hoped (a simple/cheap device
that will give priority to SIP and IAX).

Thoughts?

Here is the link:
http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DI%2D102